Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pine Talks GREEN LANTERN Rumors

Author: Jett
April 2, 2009

Photobucket

My friends over at MTV's SPLASH PAGE have nabbed an exclusive with potential Hal Jordan Chris Pine. No, I had a meeting with [casting director] Pam Dixon and [executive producer] Donald De Line, but a meeting was all it was. I have not been offered squat. I do not have the part and haven’t read a script.”

For the full story, click on the link provided. But before we end, I've GOT to quote Mr. Pine once more. He says the following in regards to comicbookdom, "I'm not a big comic book fan...there’s not a particular superhero or comic book character that I’d like to play."

*GASP!*

Before all you comic book/Green Lantern geeks trip out (and metaphorically "pound" this guy into submission on your fave message board), let's all remember that the late and great Heath Ledger once said something similar. And his turn as The Joker turned out OK, didn't it.

Not saying that I'm a "Chris Pine MUST be Hal Jordan!" dude -- I'm actually a Sam Worthington man myself -- but I simply wanted to point that out and remind folks how asinine fans can be at times. Anyway, I AM looking forward to me some GREEN LANTERN on film!

GREEN LANTERN hits theaters in December of 2010!

SOURCE: MTV's SPLASH PAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment